The story of Applewood Knolls begins in in 1959 immediately after local hunters had rid the area of the last penguins and crocodiles that had inhabited the region.
The pool was built and operated as part of the Applewood Knolls Subdivision HOA. The HOA collapsed quickly like all HOAs should, and the pool has since been operated independently.
The pool has been expanded 3 times from a 4-lane 25 yard pool to a 6-lane 25 meter pool. Each time gold coins were found in the ground allowing us all to live out all of our childhood dreams.