Rules? We don’t need no stinkin’ rules!
Actually we sorta do.
Applewood Knolls is proud of its facility and casual summer experience. However, we also appreciate that paying members are a priority at their club. Guests visiting the pool must do so with our member’s enjoyment in mind. As our club has a lengthy waiting list, some may choose to bypass membership and use the club in an unintended manner. These rules are intended to address the abuse or confusion that can exist with a guest policy.
- Club members are limited to 10 guest visits per season. You can view/manage consumption of guest visits on your pool dues account.
- The Board of Directors annually reviews guest visits fees. There are no free guest passes provided as a function of membership.
- Guest fees are as follows:
- $10 per guest – this includes guests of ANY age – yes even infants.
- Guests and use of guest passes may be limited on special events. The list of special events is subject to change and will be posted and communicated as necessary. Such events may include 4th of July, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, Labor Day and Christmas.
- Club members may bring up to 8 guests to the facility at any given time except during special events previously identified. Members wishing to bring additional guests must reserve space with the Club Manager.
- A Club member must accompany guests AT ALL TIMES during their visit to Applewood Knolls.
- Guests must sign a liability waiver upon their arrival. This waiver will be kept on file for possible future visits.
- An Adult members may sign liability waivers for minor guests as they are in their legal charge during their visit. This waiver will remain valid during any visit in which that member accompanies that guest.
- Members under the age of 14 may not bring guests to the pool unless accompanied by an adult.
- Members age 14 and older may bring guests to the pool without the accompaniment of an adult if the guest has a waiver on file. That member may not sign the waiver for their guest unless they are over the age of 18.
- Members age 14 and older are limited to two guests per visit unless accompanied by and adult over the age of 18.
- Manager may refuse to admit a guest at his/her discretion.
- All guests must agree to be bound by the Rules, Releases of Liability, and Deemed Consent as required of each Member.
- Adults accompanying their children to the pool, except to merely observe swim lessons or swim team practices, will be charged guest fees regardless of whether or not they swim.
- Visits by friends and family to observe swim meets are not considered to be pool visits and, therefore, are not subject to guest fees.
- Violation of club rules by guests of any age may result in the member having their membership revoked. Choose wisely.
Are you a local business or service looking to sponsor our swim team?
Get recognized in our community by appearing on our website and apps!