Swim Cancellation Policy
Early Season Refund Policy
Some swimmers after a few days of practice decide that the swim team isn’t for them. Also on occasion the coaches decide that a swimmer isn’t ready for the swim team. Because of this we have established the following refund policy for registration fees (this policy does not cover swimsuits or other gear purchased):
- Swimmers that leave the team by choice in the first week of practice we refund all but $10 of the registration fee. The $10 covers the fees charged to us by our web site company.
- Swimmers that leave the team by choice in the second week of practice will be refunded 50% of their registration fees.
- Swimmers that leave the team because the coach determines they are not ready for the swim team will be refunded all but $10 of their registration fees.
- Swimmers that leave the team because of disciplinary issues or by choice after the second week of practice will not be issued a refund.
- Regardless of the above, there are no refunds after the June 14 (even if you sign up after June 14)
Full Refunds and Cancellations
Except for the exceptions listed above, the Applewood Knolls Swim Team has found it necessary to establish a firm NO REFUND POLICY concerning registration fees and program fees.
The Applewood Knolls Swim Team financial commitments involve annual pool and staff contracts based on swimmer registrations at the beginning of each season. Therefore, the Swim Team provides NO REFUND OF ANY REGISTRATION FEES OR PROGRAM FEES.
This policy covers and includes, without limitation, requests for refunds and/or cancellations as the result of any changes in Applewood Knolls Swim Team personnel, including changes in the team’s coaching or management staff.
PPF Refund Fee
PPF is a NON refundable ($150) fee for parent participation. This is refunded only when minimum hours worked requirement is met or if swimmer leaves team within first week of start of swim team. After the first week, the PPF is not refunded.