The Latest and Greatest
Just like the weather or my hair color, things keep on changing for the better at AK! Here are a few of the improvements we are making to ensure both a safe and fun-filled summer!
Reservations and Hours
Jeffco has updated the rules regarding maximum number of swimmers. So we are now allowing more reservations to be made! Same rules apply, just more families are allowed!
Additionally, we asked for your inputs regarding the pool hours. You’re thoughts were very helpful and we appreciate the conversations. Listed below are the updated time blocks!
11:00am – 1:30 pm
2:00pm – 5:00 pm
5:30 pm – 8:30pm
FWIW we ignored the requests for the pool to be open 24 hours due to the needs of the lizard people that live in the pump room.
To maximize the entertainment and exhaustion value of the pool the following changes have been made:
- Diving board is now open – Each diver must demonstrate ability to look foolish when diving before being allowed full use of board.
- Bottle filler is now operational – Need to cut that morning Vodka and OJ? Water filler is back. Still just water. Vodka dispenser is on back order.
- Pool toys and stuff are AOK – You can now use your floaty, floater, floati or float if you’d like.
- Masters swim will begin on Monday. See the website for details.
- Swim Team will begin on Monday. See website for details.
- Swim lessons will not begin yet. See website for no additional details.
- Tennis League (Monday / Wed) will begin June 15th. You know who to talk to about details.